Thursday 8 September 2011

Arachne - seriously sultry Captured silks

Inspired by a conversation about fishnet stockings, I rummaged around in my closet and re-discovered this hot little number - the Arachne Captured silks (or camisk?)




The set consists of a jacket and a skirt. Yes, that's right; your modesty is afforded no protection whatsoever!

(If you'd like the option of covering yourself, there's at least one free black bikini on marketplace.)


You can find theArachne Capured set on the marketplace for 200L. It comes in a range of colours... but the black is just perfection!


Oh, and just in case you were wondering what it looked like without the bikini:


You really didn't think I was going to reveal more than that, did you?!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't because I never read that, but now... could we negociate a date ?
    I suddenly got inspiration 'bout... you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thank you, that's very kind, but I'm spoken for!

    ReplyDelete