Sunday 18 September 2011

Soedara - Indah silks 2 pink

More Soedara! I'll admit it - I'm a total fangirl.

The Indah silks come in a range of colours - the latest addition is a desperately desirable black - but the pink stands out as a choice for days when you're feeling a little bit sweeter, and you're not afraid to show your softer side.

The silks move beautifully (I love how the designer makes them quite long) and are accented with gold chains and delicate pearls. I feel like Venus emerging from the ocean here!


The Indah range offers plenty of mix'n'match options. I'm actually wearing the Indah silks top 2 (which I won on the lucky chair) above.

The Indah silks 2 default option is shown in the photo below - the top is a beautifully draped scarf style.


And final photo - a close-up of those pretty pearl decorations.


Because these silks have their very own kind of magic, I think they'd be great for fairies as well as kajirae. Any thoughts?


Hair: Babydoll from Truth
Heart pasties a marketplace freebie, as before
Shoes from Battle Fairy, a FabFree HQ gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment