Saturday 10 September 2011

Tian Xia Hui - MengLi Chinese outfit

Something a little bit different today; I'd love to call this a wuxia outfit, but as the creator doesn't seem to, then perhaps I shouldn't either!

I found this colourful outfit in the 60L weekend list. The store is new to me, but I have a feeling I'll be back...



The outfit is called MengLi, and you can see it really wouldn't be very far out of place in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon or House of Flying Daggers.

Perfectly demure, I practise my calligraphy, just like dutiful daughter (or so it seemed) Jen Yu...


The outfit comes to life when you move though, with its furisode sleeves and ribbons that whip and flutter in the breeze.


Usually 450L, available in black as well as blue, and it's worth a trip to the store.

There are some group gifts out - a parasol, two combat meter swords for your roleplay, and 3 lucky boards from neighbouring stores out the back.

Plus you can sign up to the 60L list if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment