Monday 7 November 2011

Bella Luna fashion - Winsome in plum

Ooh, I like this look. Makes me feel all Cate Blanchett-y.

Anyways, I have to admit I shamelessly ripped off this outfit from Elayne Diavolo. Not literally of course, but I'm that sort of thing must happen in the rougher sims.

Elayne was wearing this outfit in a red/pink colour last night and was kind enough to share the landmark with those of us who were standing around oohing and ahhing.

 It's called 'Winsome' and it certainly lives up to its name.
This charming outfit (love those textures) comes from Bella Luna Fashion, about whom I know very little, other than that they have a very small shop with some pretty things in it.

If you like silks, bellydance or gypsy outfits, then I recommend you pop down and have a look.

In the meantime, I'm wondering if one colour is enough. Hmmm.

Available from the Bella Luna store for 350L.

Shape - Ginger from Syrenz shapes
Skin - Angel from Flawless (hunt prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment