Saturday 10 December 2011

Free silks - Solange christmas silks

 Never work with children or animals!

I had so much fun larking about on the Magick sim - befriending bunnies and horseback riding - that trying to show off the freebie silks from Solange took a back seat.

Please forgive me!
 In my defence, well, they're free, so it's not exactly a risk to grab them.

Anyways, the package contains three silks - red, green and white, all with fluffy, furry white trimmings (not from the bunnies, I hope!).

They also come with a Santa hat, which can be co-opted into any mainstream outfits.
 Here's your ride to Solange.

 Hair: Marcelle from Truth

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the ride Adora...I got a beautiful set of Santa silks...and preparing for the New Year...
    Wishing you a wonderful holiday season...a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2012..
    Looking forward to read your new blogs always...
    Many Kisses,
    Britta Exonar

    ReplyDelete