Wednesday 25 April 2012

Fantasy Faire: Tuala gown from Evie's Closet

Who doesn't love Evie's Closet? I've had the gorgeous Tuala gown in my inventory for a while now - since it was on sale at the Gallery Gift Shop in fact - but as it's available at the Fantasy Faire, I thought now might be a good opportunity to finally take some pics!

It's a beautiful 18th century-inspired gown, and if you so desire, you can buy matching wings, crown and collar.

Tuala is availabe in a range of colours, including brights, earth tones, and the misty lavender-grey Tryst option, pictured here.


For more info on Evie's Closet at the Fantasy Faire, check out Evie's blog. (I'm seriously tempted by the Lenka outfit and am finding at least three of those colours yummy... I wonder if there's a fatpack?!)

Evie's Closet is located on The Tides sim

Photo taken on the Nu Orne sim


Skin: Polly from Al Vulo
Shape: Jelly from Cupcakes
Eyes: Soedara
Hair: Jayney (mesh) from Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment