Sunday 2 September 2012

La fille du cirque

That's it - no more blog.  I've had enough and I'm running away to the circus (inspired by some Twisted Hunt extras from Aeva).

The corset is from the TH Gatcha at Aeva - 10 colours in total, 30L a pop. I got the one I wanted - ruby, pictured - on the fourth try, so I didn't do too badly. They're all delicious though! The tophat is a free giftie - it's copy/mod so I hacked it to match the corset.

More pics and full credits after the jump.


Swing prop - [LA] Lostangel- Earth "The Swings"
Background/stage: (*chanimations Photostage - "VintageCircus"
Corset: Twisted Hunt Gatcha at Aeva
Top hat: Twisted Hunt freebie at Aeva
Hotpants: erratic / nikki - sequin hotpants / black
Leggings: ..::AKA::.. Stripes leggings circus, top and thong
Bustle skirt: Part of Seduction gown (group gift) from The White Armory
Boots: FallnAngel Creations -  Kimono Boots Romantic Roses
Necklace: Lachesis from WML (not currently available)
Skin: Georgie from Al Vulo
Eyeshadow: Gold glitter from Belleza
Shape: Glam Layla from Body Doubles
Hair: Jess from Raspberry (2011 Hair Fair gift)
Eyes: Fire Opal from Dirty Little Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment