Saturday 8 December 2012

30L Saturday, 8 December

I'm poorly RL at the moment so it took me a little while to summon up the energy to take the pics (don't worry, you've still plenty of time to grab the offers).

Luckily it didn't impair my shopping abilities... interestingly, where I live, today is traditionally the big shopping day before Christmas. So while I might be stuck at home this weekend, at least I can indulge my one of my favourite hobbies in SL!

Anyway, lots of gorgeous things in this week's 30L round, including some cute mesh from On a Lark, Sweet Pea, and Sweet Poison; a new store to 30L in the shape of Velvet Whip; and this adorable Christmas camisk from Dream Things.
Dream Things - Daisy Christmas Edition in red

Sweet Pea - Peasant dress in black
Velvet Whip - Rover Lady in green (lots of ways to wear this outfit, includes lantern)
On A Lark - Burlap in crimson
Sweet Poison - Skylar in blue
**Socks borrowed from the Velvet Whip outfit!


Skin: Spacecat from Kooqla (very limited offer from Limited Bazaar)
Eyebrow tattoos: Old hunt prize from The Skin You're In
Shape: Andreia from Belissima
Hair: Enisa from Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment