Wednesday 27 March 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 13, Inchworm

Inchworm
Another challenging colour (GREEN!!!) this week, but a stroke of serendipity led to me finding this kimono in Falln Angel Creations Ostara egg hunt. (The hunt ends at 2am SLT on 28th March so you have just a few hours left. Slurls and prize pics in this earlier blog post.) Otherwise I'd have had to scour my inventory searching for 'lime' and 'chartreuse' and who knows what else.

I'd already used my fab geisha-inspired skin from Aeva in Sunday's post, so I went in a slightly different direction and wore 'The Visitor' from Curio, which is an alien-themed skin! I think it works well for this pic which is not concerned with authenticity. Parasol and pose are from Magnifique, the hair is from Amacci, and the kanzashi hair ornaments are part of an outfit from Bare Rose.

Next week's colour is a purpley-pinky shade, so we'll see how that works out. Read more about the crayon colour challenge on Softpaw's blog.

Oh and week 13 already? How is that even possible?!

Outfit: FallnAngel CreationsSkin: Curio - The Visitor-Irradiate 2 -Moonbeam [Light] 
Shape: Tuty's - Ziyi Zhang modified
Hair:Amacci - Viola ~ Onyx
Hair ornaments: Bare Rose - part of Maiko outfit
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Molasses)

Pose & parasol: Magnifique poses
Photo taken on Black Art sim

1 comment:

  1. Oohhhh I'm gonna have to pop over and try to do this hunt! Fabulous gown, and hair! And pose!!

    I think I used that umbrella in one of my fav shots from Luna's color challenge.

    http://softpawthefairycat.blogspot.com/2012/09/another-52-weeks-of-color-week-37_4200.html

    ReplyDelete