Wednesday 8 May 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 19, Illuminating Emerald

Illuminating Emerald
I lucked out with this week's post; the very first outfit I turned out was a great match for colour :) Of course, I had to then to try on several more outfits which were all discarded.  (More about the colour challenge over on Softpaw's blog.)

The base outfit is Shack -  Opal Delight Silks in Lagoon, but instead of wearing the jewelry that comes with the silk, I opted instead to wear the very first outfit I ever bought from Soedara almost two years ago.



The chest piece, belt, earrings and armbands are all from the City Girl - Chains & Stones outfit, which must be one of Marbella Pronovost's very first Second Life creations. I remember thinking at the time how novel, daring and downright fabulous it was, as I'd never seen anything like it till then. Soedara then instantly became one of my favourite stores (Shack is of course another!).

Naturally, Marbella's work has come a long way since then and I'm not sure how she feels about this outfit now, but it's nice to get a chance to finally include it in a blog post!

PS I was wearing this skin and shape back then too. Yes, I know it looks dated, but it's me!








Clothes: *Shack* Opal Delight Silks - Lagoon
Prims/jewelry: ~Soedara~ City Girl-Chains&Stones - Silver 2
Hair: Eaters Coma - GIFT 03 (L) / Dark Noir (group gift)

Skin & Shape: Tuty's - Gong Li 
Eyes: ~Soedara~ Green eyes, realistic nature 1Poses by oOo Studio

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!



    *insert nine year old mentality* haha I saw your butt

    ReplyDelete