Wednesday 15 May 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 20, Big Dip O' Ruby


Big Dip o' Ruby


Breaking one of my self-imposed rules here - I already blogged this outfit (Warda from Bilo) in different colours for Fantasy Faire. But of the various possible matches for this berrylicious shades in my inventory, I was happiest with this, so... rules are made to be broken!

I ended up on the instantly recognisable Venexia sim to take the photos, feeling like Juliet (yes, I know that Shakespeare's play was set in Verona!)

 More about the challenge on Softpaw's blog.

Skin: Curio - Chic -  Petal Frex [Light] Chic-Mode 1
Cleavage enhancer: Curio - Petal [Light] Cleavage-Option 2
Brow tattoo: Curio - Lustre Brows-Dark (part of Lustre skin pack)
Dress (mesh): Bilo Rani- Warda Gold (S) Pink Full
Hair & ornament: >TRUTH< Video Games (previous Arcade gacha special)
Jewelry: Addiction - Wish Upon A Star earrings & necklace set
Addiction Wish Upon A Star Earring - Pearl (R)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Morning Sea)

Shape: Body Doubles - Elle Modifiable Shape (modified)
Poses by Musa

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember you blogging that dress if it helps!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete