Sunday 30 June 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 23, Coconut

Coconut

Yes, I'm back! Lots of catching up to do (so much that I'm not actually going to bother with most of it), starting with some posts for the Softpaw's crayon challenge.

This week's is Coconut or as I've been thinking of it, not-quite-white. Hopefully this gown from The White Armory fits the bill.

I've accessorised with the Arachzis horns from Plastik and worn one of the Lionheart skins - so I'd have an excuse to tell you that the Plastik annual half price sale is on, until July 25. What are you waiting for? Go take advantage!

While we're talking about sales, the hair is from Magika, who are in the midst of a half-off sale. Check it out at the mainstore until July 10.



Pose is by Musa, and the photo was taken on the  Oubliette sim.

Gown: The White Armory - Lady of Camelot Gown Set
Horns & circlet: The Plastik -Arachzis Horns in Salazar
Skin: The Plastik -LionHeart-HiDef-Myth-Prowess:Bare
Shape: Self-made
Hair: Magika  Take
Eyes: ~Soedara~ Green eyes, realistic nature 1


1 comment:

  1. I wondered when you'd be back!

    And what an outfit to return with! Stunning! Love those horns!

    ReplyDelete