Sunday 21 July 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 28, Relay Purple

Relay Purple

This colour presented something of a dilemma - the RGB colour values looked really different in-world compared to the hexadecimal codes for online. Hmm. I decided to go with the hex code colour, but it meant I had nothing to compare the outfit to in-world.

Anyways, Relay Purple (Softpaw explains all about this non-crayon colour here) offered another The White Armory gown a chance to step forward from the shadows of my inventory and shine!



I borrowed a Tudor-style hood from another TWA gown, copied and coloured it, and added some jewelry from Earthstones. I went with brown hair and a medium skin tone (though it looks pale in the pic!) to give an 'Anne Boleyn' look to my avatar. Anne Boleyn, famously, was dark in hair and complexion - at least by the standards of her time and social milieu.

One more crayon week to go, and then I'll be caught up, I hope...

Gown: The White Armory - Countess Amelia Gown Set
Hat/Hood: The White Armory - Lady Danielle of Connacht Gown Set - Tudor Hat (MODIFIED)
Jewelry: EarthStones - Marquessa pink tourmaline set (group gift, join fee applies)
Hair: Magika - Take
Shape: Self-made
Skin: Izzie's - Jill Safari Skin medium DB
(at The Boutique)
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Olive (M)
Pose by !bang
Photo taken on Madrigal sim (one of the Fairy Crossing sims)

1 comment: