Wednesday 24 July 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 29, Leather Jacket

Leather Jacket

I thought this colour would be really hard, and though this colour isn't a perfect match, I think I managed okay.

In truth, I had some White Armory gowns that might have fit the bill, but TWA seems to have been a bit of of a fallback option in this challenge (weeks 28, 25, 23...plus weeks 8 & 1!). So I decided to push myself and rummage through that wardrobe for something different.


Enter this mesh skirt (Gor Gets Roped) from Harriet Blaisdales's Gor Gurls range. It's strange how seldom I've featured this line, because my inventory is stuffed full of pieces from it. (It's a must visit every Tuesday for the 25L deals!)

More info about the crayon challenge on Softpaw's blog. The good news: I have just one more post to do between now and next Wednesday, and then I will be fully up to date!











Skirt: Gor Gurls - part of Gor Gets Roped SAGE
Top: Dream Things -  Summer Camisk (Halloween Edition)
Necklace/epaulettes: [ glow ] studio - Wild Shoulder Drape (brown fawn/gold))
Shape: Self-made
Skin: Izzie's - Jill Safari Skin dark tan DB CL
Hair: .ploom. Zuma
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Olive (M)
Poses by Diesel Works
Photo taken at Tajuks Oasis Gorean sim

1 comment:

  1. I think my fav part about this look is the jewelry! But I am going to have to check out that skirt designer.

    ReplyDelete