Sunday 8 September 2013

We Love Role-Play round 5

We <3 Role-Play opened a few days ago, but due to RL being kind of hectic, I'm a little late with those post!

Anyway, it's another great round of fabulous items at discounted prices.

I just want to point out that there's also a special area for 'cheapies' - and that's where you'll find these silver 'faux elf ears' that I'm wearing. I love them - in fact, I'm almost tempted to go to Etsy and find an RL pair!

Most of the other items I'm wearing are also from W<3RP - hair from Esk-imo, skin from Jalwa (by Chandra Masala, creator of Bilo and Apsara), piercings from ellabella, and outfit from GSpot.



At We <3 Role-Play:
*Skin: Jalwa - Dido - Tumeric - Cleavage - Brown Eyebrow
*Piercing: ellabella- Ysandre - Onyx & Peacock Ore - silver - whole
*Gown: GSpot- Eleanors Garb -Violet
*Hair: esk-imo - Malynda _BRN 01
*Ear cuffs: Kahli Designs -  Faux Elf Ear - Silver (L)


Shape: Self-madeEyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (October Morning)
Poses by Di's Opera

Photographed on Oubliette sim

 *Review copy


No comments:

Post a Comment