Wednesday 18 December 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 50, Sugar Plum


Sugar Plum

Ok, I think I managed to get a fairly close colour match this week - thanks to a Kunglers top I picked up in the Dressing Room Fusion quite a while ago.

The rest of the outfit comprises a older sculpt skirt I grabbed in Fishy Strawberry when their sale was on, arm warmers from On a Lark's Beau outfit, fur shrug from Indyra's Claudette outfit, and a hat from Milk Motion at the current round of C88. (It started out white, but I tinted it.)

Top: Kunglers - TDRF #019 - Blouse S - GrapeHat: Milk Motion -  faux fur hat - white fox  (tinted)
Skirt: Fishy Strawberry - Wild Nature Skirt - Brown
Armwarmers: On a Lark -  Beau Arm Warmer ~ Coal
Fur shrug: Claudette Fur Shrug - Coffee

Shape: Self-made
Hair:  LaViere- Nadia/JetBlack
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera skin - America - FLF (old Fifty Linden Friday offer)
Eyes: Ikon - Lucid Eyes - Coffee

Pose by Ploom (Fancy set)
Photo taken at Dawn of Radiance / Lucky Paradise

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! you did a way better job then I did! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete