Wednesday 1 January 2014

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 52, Cherry

Cherry








Happy new year!

My first post of 2014 is finishing off last year's Crayon Colour Challenge. Do you believe the superstition that what you do on the first day of the year determines how the rest of the year will go? I hope it's not true, or I might be late for the rest of the year. Oops.

Cherry is a pinky-red colour, and I'm not sure I got it quite right - my outfit doesn't have the right amount of red 'punch' to it. As this is the the last post, I'll let it slide though :)

Aside from the pinky-reds in the outfit (courtesy of The.Plastik and Slave Dressing Room), I'm wearing the Bygone Medusa jewelry from Ellabella (find it at Genre), and another of the new hairstyles from Lelutka. This one is Evilly, and the pack also includes horns and a staff.

(The skin is from Birdy, and I grabbed it at the Wizarding Faire a few months ago, so I'm not sure it's still available.)





Top:  The.Plastik - Transcience - Rouge
Undershirt: The.Plastik -Ambrice Corset-Rouge
*Skirt: Slave Dressing Room -  Nori Gypsy Skirt & Belt S
Necklace & earrings: Ellabella -  Bygone Medusa - Soot (at Genre)

Skin: .Birdy. Claire Skin ~Pure~ (Black) 
Hair:  LeLutka-EVILLY hair - Jessica (tinted - nb includes with horns and staff)
Shape: Self-made
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
Eyes:  IKON Ardent Eyes - Pewter (L)

Poses & parasol:  Picture This! Poses: Cherry Blossom Parasol
Photos taken at forest feast

*Review copy

No comments:

Post a Comment