Saturday 15 February 2014

Damsel du Sanct Grael





Ouch, RL suddenly got very busy, hence the slow down in posting. In spite of this, I finally manged to get into the February round of Collabor88, where I bought the base skin from Glam Affair (388L), together with the add-on packs for nose and cheeks (188L each).

I paused at the lip packs though. The accompanying lipsticks look absolutely beautiful, but  thought they were a little pricey at 288L. However,  I'll probably go back and get a pack when the weekly stipend comes through on Tuesday.

In the meantime, I added a liptint from Musa at We <3 Role-Play to add a little more oomph to the look. These liptints add a sheer and subtle hint of colour without altering the shape of your lips and look very natural.

In fact, apart from the skin, almost everything I'm wearing comes from We <3 Role-Play. (which of course means its discounted between 25% and 50% for the event). The gown is Adele's Secret from Junbug, and the chalice I'm holding is from The Forge.

 The chalice is a decor item rather than a wearable, but for my Grail Maiden post I added it to my outfit and grabbed a holding pose from my inventory (I've been saving those poses from all the shopping bags!).

The hair is from Calico, who have put out the Eira and Elisa styles. I'm wearing Eira, the more fantastical of the two styles, the leaf-and-branch features are part of the hair. The forehead jewel is an optional add-on. The included hud allows you to change textures of the hair, the leaves, branches and features, plus the diadem, and the optional dreadlocks. If that's all too much for you, Elisa is the pared-down version of the style. No attachments or dreadlocks, just a pretty mesh hair style.

The Tiernan belt from Aisling also gives you lots of hud-customizable options. In this case you can change between 6 colours for the belt metal, and 9 colours for the jewels, centre stone, or droplet. Aisling have also put out some items for the guys - two necklaces also offering tons of options.

Slurl to We <3 Role-Play














At We <3 Role-Play
Gown:  Junbug -  Adele's Secret in Ink
Belt:  Aisling - Tiernan Belt
Hair: Calico - Eira (includes diadem)
Grail:  The Forge - Gem Chalice (Gold)
Liptint: Musa - Liptint-RD03 Stock

Also...
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia America (at Collabor88)
(worn with add-on nose & cheek tattoo layers, also at Collabor88)
Shape: Self-made
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim

Photos taken at Happy Mood 

No comments:

Post a Comment